The elegance of this Rue du Buci apartment provides a contemplative complement to the hustle and bustle of the thriving market street located just around the corner on rue de Seine.
Newly renovated and decorated throughout in tones of beige and cream, this fully furnished one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is near the intersection of Rue de Buci and Boulevard St. Germain. With a courtyard view over rooftops, watch Parisians water their geraniums during the summer months or decorate their window alcoves with white fairy lights and clove studded oranges as the winter draws in.
- Number of bedrooms: One bedroom
- Number of beds: Queen bed in master bedroom, queen sofa bed in living room
- Number of bathrooms: One bathroom
- Sleeps: 4
- Rate: US$280 per night plus US$125 one time cleaning fee
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Located on fourth floor with elevator. High level security lock on apartment door.
- Closest Metro: St Germain des Pres or Mabillon
- Kitchen with oven and electric stove, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- One bathroom with shower
- Washing machine and dryer
- High definition television with cable TV
- Broadband internet
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.