This first floor apartment is located midway between St. Germain-des-Prés and the historic Bon Marché department store. It is a tranquil haven in an exclusive part of the 6th arrondissement. A cobblestone courtyard buffers the street sounds beyond, while the garden courtyard behind, planted with trees, provides a cool retreat and view in summer and touch of greenery in winter. A very central location to walk to the river Seine, St Germain, Louvre, Luxembourg Gardens and the Eiffel Tower.
- Number of bedrooms: One bedroom
- Number of bathrooms: One bathroom
- Number of beds: Two twin beds in master bedroom (combine to make a king-sized bed) and a murphy bed in the living room
- Sleeps: 4
- Rate: US$285 per night plus US$125 one time cleaning fee
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Located on 1st floor. No elevator.
- Closest Metro: Sevres-Babylone
- Kitchen with oven, microwave and full size refrigerator/freezer
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- TV with cable TV
- High speed broadband with wifi and ethernet cable connection
- Decorative fireplace
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.