Rue du Cherche-Midi, located in the historic 6th arrondissement, is one of Paris’ modest desired addresses. An ancient street, it is calm and narrow, featuring many facades dating back several centuries. Combined with a plethora of restaurants, cafes, clothing stores and antique shops, Rue du Cherche-Midi is the embodiment of Parisian charm.
The apartment sits at the oldest end of the street, near the Seine River and St Germain des Pres square. Located on the first floor of this 17th century building, the apartment has been recently renovated. The main bedroom has two twin beds that can be joined together to make a king size bed if desired.
- Number of bedrooms: One bedroom
- Number of bathrooms: One bathroom
- Number of beds: Two twin beds (push together to make a queen bed) plus two-person sofa bed in living area
- Sleeps: 4
- Rate: US$285 per night plus US$125 one time cleaning fee
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Located on first floor up one flight of stairs. Security code required to enter apartment, with inner stairwell key and apartment key.
- Closest Metro: St. Sulpice and Sevres Babylone
- Kitchen with oven, 4 burner stove top, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Bathtub with shower attachment, WC and sink
- Washing machine and dryer
- Linens, paper products, hairdryer and soap provided
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Internet – wi-fi broadband
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.