Rue Mazarine, near the metro station Odéon, is ideally located in one of the oldest areas of central Paris, just across the Seine river from the Louvre museum. There are numerous art galleries, antique shops and restaurants throughout the neighbourhood. It is central to St Germain, Notre Dame and RER from airport, making it the ideal location from which to explore Paris.
Located on a narrow, one way, single lane street, the sound of traffic – consisting mainly of art lovers as they move on foot from gallery to gallery – is muffled by double-paned windows. Exposed stone walls and wooden beams add to the warmth and character of this apartment.
- Number of bedrooms: One bedroom
- Number of bathrooms: One bathroom
- Number of beds: Queen sized bed in bedroom and sleeping sofa in living room
- Sleeps: 4
- Rate: US$280 per night plus US$125 one time cleaning fee
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Located 3 flights up on 3rd floor. No elevator.
- Closest Metro: Odéon
- Oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher and full size fridge/freezer in kitchen.
- Tiled shower in bathroom
- Washing machine and dryer
- TV with cable TV
- Broadband internet with wi-fi and ethernet cable connection
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.