This third floor apartment on the Rue St Andre des Arts, a beautiful medieval street at the heart of the St. Germain des Pres district, is a real find. Built in the 17th century, the apartment has been renovated, taking it back to its original stone, brick and beams construction then tastefully decorated. Located in the 6th arrondissement, it is perfect for visiting St-Germain-des-Pres, Boulevard St. Germain, St Michel and Ile de la Cite, where you can find wonderful restaurants, bars and museums.
The apartment sleeps four with a queen bed in the main bedroom and a queen sofa-bed in the living room. A fully equipped kitchen stocked with high quality appliances makes the apartment truly liveable, and it is the perfect practical balance to an apartment that has been tastefully decorated with its age-old features newly revealed.
- Number of bedrooms: One bedroom
- Number of beds: Queen bed in master bedroom (optionally configurable as twins); Queen sofa-bed in living room
- Number of bathrooms: One bathroom with second WC
- Sleeps: 4
- Rate: US$295 per night plus a one off cleaning fee of US$125
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Located on third floor. Elevator. High level security lock on apartment door. Interphone. Entrance door code.
- Closest Metro: St Michel (Line 4), Odeon (Line 4/10)
- Kitchen with 4 burner electric stove top, full electric oven, refrigerator with separate freezer, dishwasher.
- Shower, toilet and basin in the main bathroom; separate toilet and basin off the entrance hall.
- Washer and dryer.
- Air conditioning.
- Large flat screen LCD TV, cable television, universal DVD player, with radio, CD/MP3 player with iPod dock.
- Broadband internet with Wi-fi and ethernet cable.
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.