The beautiful, quiet street of Rue du Cherche-Midi is lined with a rich diversity of shops, as well as numerous restaurants, bakeries and cafes. It is a fabulous location for walking. The famous Poilâne Bakery is at the opposite end of the street, down towards St Germain dés Pres. The Bonmarché department store is just a few blocks away.
The fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is in a completely reburbished limestone building that offers the very best of modern day amenities in a tranquil setting. A modern elevator and multi-layered security, a view out to a large garden (with a church and dome just behind the garden) makes for a very peaceful setting in the heart of one of the world’s most beautiful cities.
- Number of bedrooms: Two bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms: Two bathrooms
- Number of beds: Queen beds in bedrooms and 2 sleeping sofas in living room
- Sleeps: up to 6
- Rate: US$480 per night for 4 guests. $35 per person for 5th and 6th guest. US$155 one time cleaning fee
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: First floor apartment with elevator, high level security locks. Building security entrance code.
- Kitchen with microwave/oven, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Television with cable TV, Telephone, mini hi-fi.
- Broadband internet services with wifi and ethernet cable connection.
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.