Charm, tranquility and comfort – this apartment has it all with historic glamour at a most prestigious address. Hiding behind massive wooden doors, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, tucked at the back of an inner courtyard of a 17th century residence, is a perfect for a family group or two couples.
Located on the first floor, the bedrooms overlook a courtyard. Inside, there are exposed wood beams and stone walls.
- Number of bedrooms: Two bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms: Two bathrooms
- Number of beds: Queen bed in master bedroom, two twin beds in second bedroom, queen sofa bed in living room
- Sleeps: 6
- Rate: US$425 per night for up to 4 guests. US$35 per person per night for 5th and 6th guest. US$155 one off cleaning fee.
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Located on first floor. No elevator. High level security lock on apartment door.
- Closest Metro: St. Sulpice (Line 4) or Mabillon (Line 10)
- Full electric oven and 4 burner electric stove top, microwave, fridge, freezer.
- 1st bathroom bathtub/shower, sink and WC, 2nd bathroom shower, sink and WC.
- Separate washer and dryer.
- Large flat screen plasma TV, cable and DVD in both living and master bedroom.
- Broadband internet with wi-fi and ethernet cable connection.
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans in both bedrooms.
- Strictly NO smoking.
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.