Situated in the very heart of the Marais district, this apartment is very close to the Pompidou Centre, Picasso museum, and the remnants of the great central Paris food market, known as Les Halles.
Everything is close by with many restaurants to choose from. Even with all this life and activity around, the apartment is located off the main tourist drag and you can enjoy this little piece of the Marais in solitude.
- Number of bedrooms: One bedroom, open plan
- Number of bathrooms: One bathroom
- Number of beds: Queen size bed and single sofa bed
- Sleeps: up to 3
- Rate: US$225 per night plus a one off cleaning fee of US$125. Phone use not included.
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Access: Sixth floor apartment with elevator.
- Closest Metro: Rambuteau, Etienne Marcel, Hotel de Ville, Les Halles
- Microwave, 2 burner stove top, fridge with freezer
- Separate bathroom with shower and WC
- Washing machine and dryer combined
- Flat screen plasma TV, Cable
- Broadband internet with wifi
- Linens, paper products, hairdryer and soap provided
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm. Earlier arrival possible if apartment is vacant. Arrivals after 7pm incur a late arrival fee. A representative will be waiting to greet you at the apartment and to give you your introductory tour.
Payment: By credit card only. Mastercard/Visa (no credit card fees apply). 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure the reservation. The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival.