Drive Europe with Citroën.
Your Citroën Car Lease includes:
- A brand new left-hand drive Citroën or DS vehicle
- New car factory warranty
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance (including fire, theft and third party) with NO excess
- Insurance also includes cover for fuel inversion (wrong fuel), glass and punctures! (Rental cars often exclude these items.)
- Unlimited mileage
- Free collection and return within France
- Great value delivery/return fees if you wish to collect/return outside France
- All paperwork and payment completed before you depart Australia
- A minimum driver age of 18 years, with a full drivers licence (Note: International Drivers Permit highly recommended and/or compulsory in some European countries)
- No maximum driver age (as long as you have a full drivers licence)
- No extra driver fees (conditions apply – refer Booking Conditions)
- 24/7 Assistance call centre in case of accident, fire, theft, vandalism or breakdown
- Comprehensive documentation including tips and advice for driving in Europe
- Emergency triangle and one reflectorised jacket (to comply with French law)
In the past, leasing was often the best option if you wanted a car from 21 days to 175 days, but we now also have prices for leases less than 21 days! Contact France Apartments and Cars for more information.
Your insurance document will be provided on collection of your vehicle. In the meantime, click here for more information.
So not only is Citroën Euro Pass one of the most inclusive programs around, with an incredible number of countries that you can drive into (including Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and more), it is also often better value than a rental car – particularly when you need a car for 3 weeks or more and especially if you want to do a one-way from one country to another!
And don’t forget, if you are not familiar with the Citroën or DS range of vehicles, pop into one of our dealers around the country to be sure you choose the vehicle that best meets your passenger and luggage needs.
The Citroën Euro Pass scheme is only available to non-European residents holidaying in Europe for fewer than 185 days in a 12-month period. Information and prices on this website are available to Australian residents or passport holders only.
France Apartments and Cars is an agent for Citroën EuroPass Australia, a division of Sime Darby Motors Wholesale Australia Pty Ltd – ABN 58 116 052 754.
Prices and Special Offers
Click here for our incredible SPECIAL SUMMER DEALS! Receive FREE FEES OUTSIDE FRANCE or up to $400 FUEL REBATE depending on collection date/vehicle!
Click here for our SHORT-TERM prices, for leases of 14-17 days, or 18-20 days. Valid if you book & pay by 30 June 2017 and collect in 2017.
From just $699 for up to 17 days, collect/return France in JUNE 2017 ONLY – but hurry, stocks are limited!